Zoho CRM - Outreach Integration
Syncs multiple modules from Zoho CRM into Outreach and vice versa.
Auto syncs every 60 minutes and has an option for manual synchronization.
Cutom Field support:
Includes custom field mapping between services.
Intersted ? contact for Early access firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers one-way and two-way sync with user-selected master service.
1. Install the plugin from Zoho CRM Marketplace listings
3. Click Enable button to setup synchronization.
1. Enter your login credentials to authorize both Zoho CRM and OutReach accounts.
2. Once the Authorize buttons turn Revoke, Click Next.
1. Choose modules in Zoho CRM and OutReach to initiate the sync.
2. Choose sync type by selecting one of the arrow buttons (one-way/Two-way).
1. Choose OutReach fields to be mapped with Zoho CRM.
2. Mandatory fields need to be mapped to initiate the Sync.
1. Choose master service so that OSync can sync master data in case of conflicts.
2. Auto sync cycle scheduled every 60 minutes and you are all set to start the sync.