Intercom-ZohoCRM Data-Sync Integration
Syncs multiple modules from Zoho CRM into SalesLoft and vice versa.
Auto syncs every 60 minutes and has an option for manual synchronization.
Cutom Field support:
Includes custom field mapping between services.
Offers one-way and two-way sync with user-selected master service.
1. Install the plugin from Zoho CRM Marketplace listings
3. Click Enable button to setup synchronization.
1. Enter your login credentials to authorize both Zoho CRM and Intercom services
2. Once the Authorize buttons turn Revoke, Click Next.
1. Choose modules in Zoho CRM and your right side service to initiate the sync.
2. Choose sync type by selecting one of the arrow buttons (one-way/Two-way).
1. Choose your right side service fields to be mapped with Zoho CRM fields.
2. Mandatory fields need to be mapped and other conditions must be checked to initiate the Sync.
1. Choose master service so that OSync can sync master data in case of conflicts.
2. Auto sync cycle scheduled every 60 minutes and you are all set to start the sync.
Sync Health Report
1. Sync health report will be generated for every cycle. Auto sync can be paused manually.
2. If you need to intervene an auto sync cycle, Click Force Sync to trigger the sync manually.